All News & Events
- Coronavirus Update #2 March 11, 2020
To My Patients and Friends,
Here’s an updated summary of the latest information regarding the coronavirus outbreak.
- The prevalence of the virus will continue to increase in our region (and elsewhere) over the coming weeks. Expect more precautionary school and business closures.
- It remains evident that the virus is transmitted primarily via respiratory droplets (from coughing and sneezing). ... Continue Reading
- Coronavirus Update March 3, 2020
I thought I’d take this opportunity to provide you with a synopsis of the currently available information regarding the coronavirus outbreak.
- We should expect the prevalence of the virus to increase sharply in our region (and elsewhere) over the coming weeks. Read this emergency physician’s interesting perspective.
- We ... Continue Reading
- 02.27.20 Newsletter: Interesting Health News has Sprung Forth! February 25, 2020
As we prepare for a long-awaited spring, stay warm and enjoy these medical news highlights:
Is the sun finally setting on daylight savings?
- Dr. Leibowitz in the News January 24, 2020
Dr. Leibowitz was featured in a hamlethub.com article speaking about why small businesses matter in the New Canaan community. Click here to read the article.Continue Reading
- 01.23.20 Newsletter: Resolve to Read This and Be Healthy January 21, 2020
I hope you all had a lovely holiday season … enjoy these latest medical news highlights!
Women’s blood vessels age more rapidly than previously believed
Interesting new research brings into question the conventional notion that men develop cardiovascular disease more rapidly than women. ... Continue Reading
- In the News: Dr. Leibowitz Named a 2020 Fairfield County Top Doc January 3, 2020
Congratulations to Dr. Larry Leibowitz, recognized for the fourth year in a row as a Top Doctor in Fairfield County by the prestigious New Canaan, Darien + Rowayton Magazine. Dr. Leibowitz graciously took the opportunity to express appreciation to his patients at Matrix Personalized Medicine, writing: “The transition to this new and improved practice model ... Continue Reading
- Complimentary Introductory Acupuncture Session for Concierge Patients December 20, 2019
- 12.12.2019: Some End-of-Year Stocking Stuffers December 10, 2019
There’s been a lot of interesting medical news in the last few weeks… enjoy these highlights!
A deeper dive
- 10.14.2019: The meat of the matter, in short. October 14, 2019
To my Patients and Friends,
Here are some important health news items…enjoy!
Short people draw the short straw
According to a study recently reported in the Journal of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes, short people are at increased risk for developing type 2 diabetes ... Continue Reading
- 9.9.2019: A Blue Light Special September 6, 2019
To my Patients and Friends,
Here are some of the latest interesting health news highlights… enjoy!
Too much of a good thing