- Medicinal Cannabis Part 1: Where We’ve Been April 12, 2019Continue Reading
Medicinal Cannabis: Where We’ve Been and Where We Stand Today
With so much in the news regarding medicinal marijuana, and with individual state laws evolving at a rapid pace, I thought this would be a good time to review the history, politics and ...
- Spring Training April 2, 2019Continue Reading
Spring Training: Ramping Up after a Long, Sedentary Winter
Whether you went into hibernation as the result of a record cold winter season, or took time off from your usual exercise routine because of a busy ...
- Medical Marijuana Myths April 2, 2019Continue Reading
Smoking Out the Myths: Medical Marijuana
Does medical marijuana offer a solution to treating epilepsy, chronic pain, anxiety and neurogenerative diseases? Or is it an untested, potentially unsafe treatment that will eventually turn out to be ...
- Adult ADD April 2, 2019Continue Reading
Attention Please: ADD/ADHD is Not Just a Childhood Condition
In the 21stcentury, it’s standard procedure to test unfocused, impulsive and restless children who struggle to achieve in school for Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and Attention Deficit ...
- 3/29/2019 Newsletter—Google Glass and the egg impasse March 29, 2019Continue Reading
To my Patients,
Here are the latest medical news highlights…enjoy!
Reading with children? Expect happier endings with ink
In a study recently published in the Journal of Pediatrics, it was found that parents and their young children interacted ...
- 3/6/2019 Newsletter—A Host of Hot Topics March 6, 2019Continue Reading
To my Patients and Friends,
Here are some of the recent medical news highlights… enjoy!
Birth control vs. bone health
A study recently published in the journal Clinical Endocrinology has revealed that the use of combined hormonal contraceptive pills (OCPs) by ...
- American Heart Month: Healthy Recipe February 7, 2019Continue Reading
February is American Heart Month.
Enjoy this delicious recipe that will nourish your heart and soul.
Makes 8 brownies
- 1 (15-ounce) can no-salt-added black beans, drained and rinsed (or 1½ cups cooked)
- 1 cup pure date syrup
- ½ ...